Inspiration is definitely a program that I would invest in for my classroom. It is a very helpful tool for teachers and students and can be used in all subject areas. As a teacher I can use it to plan out lesson plans, write curriculum for the class and communicate with parents on events that are coming up and things we are focusing on in the classroom, through concept maps and diagrams.
The students can use it to make story webs, character recognition, word walls and more. In science this tool can be used to make cycles such as; the water cycle and life cycles. It can also be used to organize animals by species and class. In history it can be used to make timelines of events and organize specific facts about a historian. It can also be used in math to show orders of operations and steps to a word problem. Inspiration can be used for so many different things in the classroom I don't know what teacher wouldn't invest in it.
Final Blog
16 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment