Tuesday, October 6, 2009

software skills

I really enjoyed doing this project. I learned a lot of things I did not know about Inspiration, Microsoft Word and Microsoft Publisher. I did not know how to use a lot of these programs before. I used inspiration to make a concept map for science and found it very difficult to do at the time. I had never used it before and did not know all the little things like rapidfire and adding pictures that make it that much easier. Once I redid it, it was a lot simpler. I also redid a quiz I made for Science on the water cycle by adding a word box and directions. I never used Microsoft publisher before. I will use this a lot in my classroom to make newletters, flyers, brochures and much more. These programs will be very useful in the classroom and communicating with parents. I will probably make a once a month newsletter to let the parents know what is going on in the classroom and upcoming events in the school. I will make flyers to promote an after school activity or other events. I can also use Inspiration to make concept maps and diagrams in all subjects. Inspiration, Microsoft word and Microsoft Publisher are all great tools for the classroom. I'm glad I know how to use them and can learn more as the class goes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment